Fill your home with swirls of cinnamon and sugary vanilla. This 3-wick is made of 100% soy wax and Natural Beeswax. The king cake slices can be removed before burning and used as candle wax melts.
- Trim Your Wick: Keep your wicks trimmed about 1/8" above the surface of the wax. It gives the wax time to melt, so the burn pool reaches the sides of the glass.
- The perfect wick trimmer is a great tool to trim your wick before every burn.
- For the best burn and the boldest fragrance, let your candle burn until the entire top layer becomes a pool of liquid wax from edge to edge before extinguishing it.
- You should always burn your candle on a heat-resistant coaster or tray to protect your surfaces from the candle’s heat.
- When blowing out your candle with a Candle Snuffer , you can quickly and safely put out the ﬂame.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts
- Never leave lit candles unattended
- Store candles in a cool, dry place
- Handle glass containers with care